F. No. 42/07/2015-P&PW(G)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
Khan Market, New Delhi - 110003
Date: 25th Aug, 2015
Subject : 27th meeting of Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies (SCOVA) is scheduled to be held shortly under the Chairmanship of Hon’ble MOS (PP).
The 27th meeting of Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies (SCOVA) of the Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare is scheduled to be held shortly. The details of the date, time and venue of the meeting will follow. The meeting will be chaired by the Hon’ble Minister of State in the Ministry of Personnel, Pubic Grievances & Pensions.
2. All the Pensioners Associations under SCOVA as notified vide this Department’s Resolution No 42/08/2013-P&PW(G) dated 25.08.2015 are requested to kindly provide the following requisite information through fax as well as E-mail:-
(a) Suggest fresh items/issues, if any, for inclusion in the agenda to be discussed for the proposed meeting. Kindly do not send those agenda items which have already been discussed in the previous SCOVA meetings and on which final decision/action has already been taken. Your response in this regard may please be sent to this Department so as to reach the undersigned latest by 2nd September, 2015 to enable us to finalize the agenda items. Minutes of the meetings and Action Taken Reports of the previous SCOVA meetings are available on the website of this Department - www.pensionersportal. gov. in
(b) Because of the consideration of space, only one representative of your organization may attend the above said meeting. Confirmation of participation and the name of the participant may kindly be intimated in advance to the undersigned by fax/e-mail.
3. Outstation members will be paid TA/DA and local members will be paid conveyance charges in accordance with the rules/instructions.
4. This Department looks forward to your participation in the meeting.
Telephone : 24635979
Telefax : 24644637
- Air Force Association, Air Force Station, Race Course Camp, New Delhi - 110 003.
- NF. Railway Pensioners Association, Rest Camp, Pandu, Guwahati- 781012, Assam
- Central Government Pensioner Association (CGPA), 4/159, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur- 302017, Rajasthan.
- Central Govt. Pensioners Welfare Association (CGPWA), Community Centre, Kendriya Vihar Library, Sector-51, Noida- 201303
- Tamilnadu Ex-Services League, No. 10, R.R.Layout, Farakka Nagar Pasumalai, Madurai-625004, Tamilnadu.
- Disabled War Veterans (India), B6/6, DLF City, Phase I, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122002.
- Association of Retired Officers of IA&ID, H. No. 2154, Sector 38-C, Chandigarh- 160038
- All India Central Government Pensioners Association, EP-233, Naya Bazar, Jalandhar City, Punjab.
- Karnataka Posts and Telecom Pensioners Association (R), 165, 4th Main, 3rd Block, 3rd Stage, Banaveshwara Nagar, Bangaluru- 560079
- Central Government Pensioners’ Association, “Pension Kendra”, Patturaickal Jn, Thrissur-680022, Kerala.
- All India Central Government Pensioners’ Association, 355, Ganga Mandir, Cuttack, Orissa.
- Kendriya Nivrutta Karmachari Mandal, “Shiva Suman”, Martanda Complex Complex (back-side), Near Vaduwala Hospital, Kapdi Pole, Vadodara-390001, Gujarat.
- Government Pensioners Association, 40/3, Bhandari Bagh, Dehradun- 2480001, Uttarakhand
- Central Govt. Pensioners Welfare Association, E-6, Shiv Basav Nagar, Shiv Mandir Road, Ambarnath-421501, Maharashtra
- Uttarpara Central Government Pensioners’ Association, Sushma Apartment (Ground Floor), 35, Dwarik Jungle Road, PO Bhadrakalai, Hooghly- 712232, West Bengal