BHARATIYA PRATIRAKSHA MAZDOOR SANGH
(AN ALL INDIA FEDERATION OF DEFENCE WORKERS)
(AN INDUSTRIAL UNIT OF B.M.S.)
(RECOGNISED BY MINISTRY OF DEFENCE, GOVT. OF INDIA)
CENTRAL OFFICE: 2-A, NAVEEN MARKET, KANPUR – 208001, PH & FAX : (0512) 2332222
MOBILE: 09415733686, 09235729390, 09335621629, WEB : www.bpms.org.in
The Office Bearers, CEC Members,
President / Secretary of the unions
Affiliated to BPMS
Subject: Forthcoming Agitation Programme of BPMS.
Dear Brothers & Sisters,
I hope this letter will find to all of you in good health and high spirit. It is intimated for your necessary information that GENC has decided in the National Executive Committee & Office Bearers meeting held on 25.09.2015 at BMS Office, Ram Naresh Bhawan, New Delhi to observe countrywide Agitation Programmes as mentioned below:-
1. A ‘demand week’ should be conducted at unit level from 5th October, 2015 to 12th October, 2015. Under this event gate meeting, demonstration, wearing black badges, distribution of pamphlets, etc. should be conducted. A memorandum to the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India will be submitted through Head of Establishment on 12th Oct.2015.
2. If Government does not consider the demands sympathetically, all the unions affiliated to BPMS will take strike ballot between 26th Oct. 2015 to 31st Oct.2015 and the strike notice will be served on 09th November, 2015 to observe strike in the last week of November. But the unions who have taken strike ballot for 02nd Sep.2015 and served the notice of postponement/deferment, need not take strike ballot or serve the notice again on 09.11.2015. However, the date of strike will be intimated later.
1. Withdrawal of New Pension Scheme and extend the CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972 to cover the employees recruited on or after 01.01.2004 and if it is not possible, it should be guaranteed by Government that each and every Government employee get 50% of last pay as minimum pension and it should be linked with Price Index;
2. Gratuity should be granted to NPS holders;
3. Compassionate appointment must be granted to one of next of kin who died in harness and abolish the artificial ceiling of 5%;
4. All employees should be granted Bonus on the basis of actual basic pay plus dearness allowance under the Payment of Bonus Act;
5. Stop 100% FDI in Railways, 49% FDI in Defence and corporatization of Postal;
6. Stop all type of outsourcing, contractorization and privatization;
7. Publish the 7th CPC report forthwith and anomalies, if any, must be redressed by 7th CPC itself;
8. All employees should be granted time bound promotion on 05 years and 05 promotions must be ensured in entire service career;
9. Apart from above, local demands may be included.
(M P SINGH)