Charter of Demands: 23rd May 2017 Mass Dharna from 12 AM to 3 PM in front of FM’s Office
23RD MAY 2017 MASS DHARNA FROM 12 AM TO 3 PM IN FRONT OF FINANCE MINISTER'S OFFICE, North Block, NEW DELHI
HONOUR THE ASSURANCE GIVEN BY GROUP OF MINISTERS ON 30.06.2016
- INCREASE MINIMUM PAY AND FITMENT FORMULA.
- REVISE ALLOWANCES INCLUDING HRA WITH EFFECT FROM 01.01.2016.
- GRANT OPTION-I PENSION PARITY RECOMMENDED BY 7TH CPC.
- REVISE PENSION AND GRANT DEARNESS RELIEF TO AUTONOMOUS BODY PENSIONERS
- IMPLEMENT POSITIVE RECOMMENDATIONS OF KAMLESH CHANDRA COMMITTEE ON GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS. GRANT CIVIL SERVANT STATUS.
- REGULARISE AIL CASUAL PART-TIME, CONTINGENT AND CONTRACT WORKERS AND GRANT EQUAL PAY FOR EQUAL WORK.
- REMOVE STRINGENT CONDITIONS IMPOSED FOR GRANT OF MACP ETC.
CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES & PENSIONERS PARTICIPATE IN LARGE NUMBERS AND MAKE THE PROGRAMME A GRAND SUCCESS
CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES'&WORKERS 1s' Floor North Avenue Post Office Building, New Delhi- 110001
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Settle the demands raised by NJCA regarding modifications of 7th CPC recommendations as submitted in the memorandum to Cabinet Secretary on 10th December 2015. (See Annexure-I). Honour the assurance given by the Group of Ministers to NJCA on 30th June 2016 and 6th July 2016, especially increase in minimum wage and fitment factor. Grant revised HRA at the existing percentage itself i.e. 30%, 20% and 10%. Accept the proposal of the staff side regarding Transport Allowance. Settle all anomalies arising out of implementation of 7th CPC recommendations, in a time bound manner.
2. Implement option-I recommended by P CPC and accepted by the Government regarding parity in pension of pre-2016 pensioners, without any further delay. Settle the pension related issues raised by NJCA against item 13 of its memorandum submitted to Cabinet Secretary on 10th December 2015. (See Annexure-l).
3. Scrap PFRDA Act and New Pension System (NPS) and grant pension and Family Pension to all Central Government employees recruited after 01.01.2004, under CCS (Pension) Rules 1972.
4. Treat Gramin Dak Sewaks of Postal department as Civil Servants, and extend all benefits like pay, pension, allowances etc. of departmental employees to GDS. Publish GDS Committee report immediately.
5. Regularize all casual, contract, part-time, contingent and Daily rated mazdoors and grant equal pay and other benefits. Revise the wages as per 7th CPC minimum pay.
6. No Downsizing, Privatization, outsourcing and contractorisation of Government functions.
7. Withdraw the arbitrary decision of the Government to enhance the bench mark for performance appraisal for promotion and financial upgradations under MACP from "GOOD" to VERY GOOD" and also decision to withhold annual increments in the case of those employees who are not able to meet the bench march either for MACP or for regular promotion within the first 20 years of service. Grant MACP pay fixation benefits on promotional hierarchy and not on pay-matrix hierarchy. Personnel promoted on the basis of examination should be treated as fresh entrants to the cadre for grant of MACP.
8. Withdraw the draconian FR 56 (J) and Rule 48 of CCS (Pension) Rules 1972 which is being misused as a short cut as purity measure to punish and victimize the employees.
9. Fill up all vacant posts including promotional posts in a time bound manner. Lift ban on creation of posts. Undertake cadre Review to access the requirement of employees and their cadre prospects. Modify recruitment rules of Group-'C' cadre and make recruitment on Regional basis.
10. Remove 5% ceiling on compassionate appointments and grant appointment in all deserving cases.
11. Grant five promotions in the service career to all Central Govt. employees.
12. Abolish and upgrade all Lower Division Clerks to Upper Division Clerks.
13. Ensure parity in pay for all stenographers, Assistants, Ministerial Staff in subordinate offices and in all organized Accounts cadres with Central Secretariat staff by upgrading their pay scales. Grant pay scale of Drivers in Loksabha Secretariat to Drivers working in all other Central Government Departments.
14. Reject the stipulation of 7th CPC to reduce the salary to 80% for the second year of Child Care leave and retain the existing provision
15. Introduce Productivity Linked bonus in all department and continue the existing bi-lateral agreement on PLB wherever it exists.
16. Ensure cashless medical treatment to all Central Government employees & Pensioners in all recognized Government and Private hospitals.
17. Revision of Overtime Allowance (OTA) and Night Duty Allowance (NDA) w.e.f 01.01.2016 based on 7th CPC pay scale.
18. Revision of wages of Central Government employees in every five years.
19. Revive JCM functioning at all levels. Grant recognition to the unions/Associations under CCS (RSA) Rules 1993 within a time frame to facilitate effective JCM functioning.
20. Implementation of the Revised Pay structure in respect of employees and pensioners of autonomous bodies consequent on implementation of CCS (Revised Pay) Rules 2016 in respect of Central Government employees and pensioners w.e.f. 01.01.2016.
21. Implementation of the "equal pay for equal work" judgment of the Supreme Court in all departments of the Central Government.