MASS DHARNA ON 23RD MAY, 2017 IN FRONT OF FINANCE MINISTER’S OFFICE
23rd MAY 2017
MASS DHARNA IN FRONT OF FINANCE MINISTER’S OFFICE, NEW DELHI
EMPLOYEES & PENSIONERS COME IN LARGE NUMBERS
AND MAKE IT A GRAND SUCCESS
HONOUR THE ASSURANCE GIVEN BY GROUP OF MINISTERS ON 30.06.2016
· Increase minimum pay and fitment formula.
· Revise allowances including HRA with effect from 01.01.2016.
· Grant option-I pension parity recommended by 7th CPC.
· Revise pension and grant dearness relief to autonomous body pensioners
· Implement positive recommendations of Kamlesh Chandra Committee on Gramin Dak Sevaks. Grant Civil Servant Status.
· Regularise all Casual, Part-Time, Contingent and Contract Workers and grant equal pay for equal work.
· Remove stringent conditions imposed for grant of MACP etc.
All affiliated organisations and COCs are once again requested to mobilise large number of employee and pensioners as per quota fixed in the last circular and make the programme a grand success.
Mob& WhatsApp – 09447068125