7th CPC Allowance- Special Level Crossing (LC) Gate Allowance to Track Maintainers- Railway Board
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
PC-VII No. 48
RBE No. 110/2017No. E(P&A)I-2017/SP-1/CE-1
New Delhi, dated 30.08.2017
The General Managers and Principal Financial Advisers,
All Indian Railways & Production Units.
Sub: Implementation of recommendations of Seventh Central Pay Commission accepted by the Government — Special Level Crossing (LC) Gate Allowance to Track Maintainers.
Consequent upon the decisions taken by the government on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission relating to revision of allowances, the President is pleased to revise the rates of Special Level Crossing (LC) Gate Allowance to Track Maintainers deployed for manning any of the Engineering Gates, to be paid as per cell R3H3 of the Risk and Hardship Matrix. The rate of this allowance will be Rs. 1000/- per month upto level 8 in Pay Matrix (VII CPC) and Rs. 1200/-per month for level 9 and above in Pay Matrix (VII CPC).
2. The rate of this allowance will further increase by 25 percent each time DA rises by 50 percent.
3. The revised rates of allowance shall be admissible with effect from the 1st July, 2017.
4. The other terms and conditions stipulated in Board's letter E(P&A)I-97/SP-1/CE-1 dated 27.01.2003, E(P&A)I-2009/SP-1/CE-1 dated 20.12.2010 and 11.09.2012 shall remain unchanged.
5. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
6. Please acknowledge receipt.