3rd Quarter Revision of Interest Rates for Small Savings Schemes for FY 2017- 18, Starting from 01st Oct, 2017
Revision of Interest rates for Small Savings Schemes
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
North Block, New Delhi
Subject: Revision of interest rates for Small Savings Schemes.
On the basis of the decision of the Government, interest rates for small savings schemes are notified on quarterly basis since 1st April, 2016. Accordingly, the rates of interest on various small savings schemes for the third quarter of financial year 2017-18 starting 1st October, 2017 shall remain unchanged from those notified for the second quarter of FY 2017-18.
2. This has the approval of Finance Minister.
Tele — 011-23093569
1. The Secretary Department of Expenditure North Block, New Delhi.
2. The Secretary Department of Revenue North Block, New Delhi.
3. The Secretary Department of Posts Dak Bhawan New Delhi.
4. The Secretary Department of Financial Services, Jeevan Deep Building Parliament Street, New Delhi.
5. The Director National Savings Institute New Delhi.
6. Chief General Manager Department of Govt. & Bank Accounts Reserve Bank of India Central Office, Mumbai.
7. Reserve Bank of India Central Account Section Additional Office Section East High Court Road Nagpur — 440 001.
8. Chief Secretaries of States/UT Governments.