ALL INDIA RAILWAYMEN'S FEDERATION
4, STATE ENTRY ROAD, NEW DELHI- 110055, INDIA
Dated: July 21, 2015
The General Secretaries,
All Affiliated Unions,
Sub: Brief of the meeting held on 20.07.2015 between the Railway Board(Member Staff) and the Federations to discuss long pending important issues raised by the Federations
In the meeting referred to above, following decision were arrived:-
1. Induction of Course Completed Act Apprentices against Safety Vacancies - It was agreed that suitable explanatory instructions would be issued to the General Managers of the Indian Railways, and at the same time, the issue of recruitment of Act Apprentices would also be discussed and finalized.
2. Exemption of the Railways from New Pension Scheme - Matter will be pursued further with the Ministry of Finance.
3. Absorption of the quasi-administrative offices staff in the Railways against erstwhile Group `D‟ vacancies - Addl. Member(Staff), Railway Board, will explore proposal for regularization of the quasi administrative offices staff in the Railways.
4. Upgradation of apex level Group `C‟ posts to Group `B‟ Gazetted(3335 posts) - Matter will be pursued with the Ministry of Finance.
5. Stepping up of pay of the Loco Inspectors appointed prior to 01.01.2006 - It was agreed that no recovery should be made in the case of those who are retired, keeping in view pendency of the case before Hon’ble Supreme Court.
6. Removal of condition “working on track” from Railway Board‟s letter No.E(P&A)I-2010/RT-2 dated 24.03.2014 for inclusion of a few additional categories of Safety Categories of staff in GP Rs.1800 under LARSGESS - Matter will be pursued further and CRB will be explained about the discussion to remove the suffix “working on track”.