Review of CSS Officers (DS/Dir) under FR 56(j) and Rule 48 of CSS (Pension) Rules, 1972- Dopt
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi -110003
Dated the 15th January, 2018
Subject: Review of CSS Officers (Deputy Secretary/Director) under FR 56 (j) and Rule 48 of CSS (Pension) Rules, 1972.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department's OM of even no. dated 26.02.2016 on the subject mentioned above (copy enclosed) and to say that next meeting of the Review Committee is likely to be held shortly. As the information/inputs are necessary to under take review of the officers, it is requested that the same may be furnished to this Department in the prescribed format (indicated at Annexure-l).
2. It is, therefore, requested that information/inputs may please be provided at the earliest so that the cases may be submitted for the consideration of the Review Committee.
3. This may please be accorded Priority.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Joint Secretary (AV)
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
DEPARTMENT OF PERSONNEL & TRAINING
MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES
NORTH BLOCK NEw DELHI- 110001
26th February 2016
D. O. No.3/8/2015-CS.I(D)
I would like to draw your kind attention to the exercise of review under FR 56 (j)/Rule 48 of CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972.
2. As CSS/CSSS officers are posted in Ministries/Departments, comments/inputs furnished by the Ministries/Departments are extremely pertinent to the review.
3. Considering the large number of officers due for review, you may kindly, in the first instance, send inputs on officers who in the opinion of the Ministry/Department should be considered under extant provisions. The inputs may be furnished in the format annexed at the earliest and preferably by 10th March 2016. For remaining officers, the inputs may be furnished subsequently. While furnishing inputs, the following may kindly be kept in view:
(i) The inputs sought are over and above what is available in APARS. Group A Officers APARs are available with DOP&T. In respect of others (i.e.,SO/PS and below), requisite inputs from APARs may also be furnished in their cases.
(ii) Documents in support of contention may also be furnished.
(iii) No column in the format is left blank.
4. It is also solicited that the inputs are furnished with the approval of Secretary Only.
Click to view DoPT Order